Vlog Looking for Collaborators for My Channel on Mental Health/Psychology.

Reaction score
I started blogging about mental health and psychology back in 2012 and have recently realized I need some collaborations to have more material to work with. Maybe we could even start a new channel together? I'm looking for someone with a lot of knowledge and perhaps even personal experience on the subject of mental illness. Please contact me if you are interested. FYI, I am based in Southern Illinois.

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I don't know a whole lot about mental illness, but I do struggle with depression. I also have gender dysphoria, which I'm pretty sure is classed as a mental illness (I forget though) so I could possibly help a bit

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey! I studied photography and art therapy in college and suffer from borderline personality disorder (which comes with a barrage of traits, like anxiety and depression.) I'd love to be part of this. I have made a video about my anxiety but not about my BPD.

Reaction score
I started blogging about mental health and psychology back in 2012 and have recently realized I need some collaborations to have more material to work with. Maybe we could even start a new channel together? I'm looking for someone with a lot of knowledge and perhaps even personal experience on the subject of mental illness. Please contact me if you are interested. FYI, I am based in Southern Illinois.
Are you in Uk? I'm all about anxiety,dating,psichology