Gaming Looking For Collaborations

ExplorGamers

Reaction score
I would enjoy to do a collab I am 17 and have a Blue Snowball I am very serious. normally I do PS4 games but I can record pc if needed and here are a list of my games.

PS4
Disney Infinity 3.0 (Yes I really do own that)
Star Wars Battlefront (EA)
Injustice: Gods Among Us
GTA V

PC
Garry's Mod
Star Wars Battlefront II
Star Wars Jedi Academy
Star Wars Republic Commando
Star Wars Empire at War (Yes I own a lot of Star Wars games)
Sid Meier's Civilization V
Portal 2
Team Fortress 2
Don't Starve Together
Brawlhalla

Jate

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yo, Im 18 and would like to collab.

I post some smash bros stuff on my channel but dont let that scare you off, I play games like Gmod, CSGO, brawlhalla, and tons of other stuff just havent really had any one else to play with. I would love to be able to collabe with you and some others

HOLE PUNCHER

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would enjoy to do a collab I am 17 and have a Blue Snowball I am very serious. normally I do PS4 games but I can record pc if needed and here are a list of my games.

PS4
Disney Infinity 3.0 (Yes I really do own that)
Star Wars Battlefront (EA)
Injustice: Gods Among Us
GTA V

PC
Garry's Mod
Star Wars Battlefront II
Star Wars Jedi Academy
Star Wars Republic Commando
Star Wars Empire at War (Yes I own a lot of Star Wars games)
Sid Meier's Civilization V
Portal 2
Team Fortress 2
Don't Starve Together
Brawlhalla
Hey man, I would love to collaborate on videos, me and some other people who make videos use curse voice chat to communicate, so if you could download that and let me know your profile name we can start collaborating.

RetroRay

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Animator
Hey there,
My name's Ray. I do pc gaming and I also commentate.
Games i play:
  1. Minecraft
  2. Gmod
  3. Cod
  4. Tf2
  5. I dont know why people are writing in bullet points?
I try to make funny gameplays.
Regards
Ray
PS : Me and friend own the channel. Look for vids that have RR in the beginning. Those are mine.
PPS: Dont bother watching the old vids.[DOUBLEPOST=1463138675,1463138409][/DOUBLEPOST]
... You dont even know how old i am...
Hey i am willing to collab.
PM me if you want to.
Regards
Ray

olegrod

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yo mate! how are you?

I'm interested in a collaboration with you! However, I do not meed the age criteria, i'm 20 :cool:.
Still I think we might have a good time together! Check out my channel and hit me up! (you can respond over here, but if you do prefer email: olegrod.rocketleague@gmail.com )

Olegrod

Last edited:

SOUL BURG3R

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Rawr im still a thing[DOUBLEPOST=1463245337,1463245290][/DOUBLEPOST]also just wanted to say hi

HOLE PUNCHER

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yo, Im 18 and would like to collab.

I post some smash bros stuff on my channel but dont let that scare you off, I play games like Gmod, CSGO, brawlhalla, and tons of other stuff just havent really had any one else to play with. I would love to be able to collabe with you and some others
hey man, I would love to collab, me and the others I make videos with use Curse Voice chat to communicate, so if you could download that and let me know your profile name we can chat about future videos and stuff.

Reactions: Jate

Jate

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey man, I would love to collab, me and the others I make videos with use Curse Voice chat to communicate, so if you could download that and let me know your profile name we can chat about future videos and stuff.
Sweet, I'll download it and let you know. I won't be able to do anything till next Wednesday though because I'm going to be on vacation. But I'm looking forward to it!

DemonDoggie0811

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I play mostly simulators(Minecraft,warthunder) and racing games(Fast&Furious and Need for speed) but Most free to play games i am willing to do.
I'm 13 but I have a low voice if that was the concern, if its about maturity, I am the most mature person out of my friends(Doesn't say much) But as you can tell, I really dont take anything seriously. (Also never care to put the ' in things like dont and wont and doesnt...)