Gaming Looking for collaborations! (Rust, GMOD, Overwatch, GTA V, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riskzy

Reaction score
Hey Im A 14 yearold gamer looking to make a gaming group or just looking for friends to play with and make funny moments i have 900 subs i play rust gmod csgo dayz and a bit more i play on pc and ps4

requirements
-A pc or ps4
- a good mic
-13+
-be funny and have a personality
-50+ subs dont really have to though
-skype/discord

ways you can contact me skype vg_icy discord riskzy#6501/riskzy

-discord chat

Manarkey

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there! I don't meet all the requirements as I'm an extremely small channel (under 100 subs) and there would be no benefit for you to collaborate with me, but I just checked out your channel and I'm suuuper happy to finally find a channel under 1000 subs who plays a variety of games similar to mine! Very entertaining channel, just earned a new sub. Keep on uploading. :D

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I meet your requirements. I would love to collab with you. When are you going to be available to record? Thank you

conkogaming

Reaction score
hey there, i meet all of your requirements my friend and i are just starting off on YouTube and it would be awesome to collab someday i only have 28 subscribers tho

Dylan4564

Reaction score
Hey dude im currently creating a gaming group (funny moments) im defiantly considering letting you in just add me on steam if you want to discuss more :) steamcommunity/id/dylan4564

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
hey there, i meet all of your requirements my friend and i are just starting off on YouTube and it would be awesome to collab someday i only have 28 subscribers tho
@conkogaming

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is from January. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old for collabs is recommended.)

(If you need to contact any of the people who posted in this thread, you can leave them a message on their profiles by clicking on their avatar and then clicking on "Profile page" )

Status
Not open for further replies.