Gaming Looking for collaborations! (Rust, GMOD, Overwatch, GTA V, etc)

nutwad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey!

I had just recently uploaded my first official video to my channel about 3 weeks ago. I believe I've been doing pretty well for myself, but it's time to introduce and meet some new people.

My content is revolved around funny moments and game play highlights, meaning it's short and sweet, but it's definitely lacking in some commentate content. Having someone to actually talk to or talk with would really help a lot.

I don't care how many subscribers you have, as long as you make high quality videos along side a consistent upload schedule then it is fine by me.

If you're interested in any way be sure to drop a comment down below and I'll get back to you as soon as possible :twins:

HalieCakes

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there! What console do you play on?

I_Targ3t4Dayz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey!

I had just recently uploaded my first official video to my channel about 3 weeks ago. I believe I've been doing pretty well for myself, but it's time to introduce and meet some new people.

My content is revolved around funny moments and game play highlights, meaning it's short and sweet, but it's definitely lacking in some commentate content. Having someone to actually talk to or talk with would really help a lot.

I don't care how many subscribers you have, as long as you make high quality videos along side a consistent upload schedule then it is fine by me.

If you're interested in any way be sure to drop a comment down below and I'll get back to you as soon as possible :twins:
I have gmod and 69 subs what game modes on it?

partyboychip

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yoh I'm just starting out so I don't really have any subscribers and the only thing I have at the moment is Gmod. But I'm looking to see if I can grow some kind of following with the quality of my videos. The only non-professional equipment I have is my mic which is a turtle beach headset. I do have Hauppauge Capture card, Dxtroy, Sony Vegas Movie Studio 13, Reaper Audio editing Program, as well as Macromedia Flash pro 8. And I've been analyzing youtube videos from Vanoss and his crew as well as General Sam for years to see what makes good videos. The only reason I haven't really started uploading any videos is because I'm self conscious about my commentary voice I don't think it's all the ear pleasing, but a friend of mine thinks the opposite. And I've had all this recording software and equipment for a while and it's going unused. So I figured well even if I don't have all that amazing of a commentary voice at least I could try to make as high quality a video as possible. I personally want to make funny moments videos because those seem to be the most entertaining not only for the audience but also for the people playing the games. it's important to enjoy the game your play and have fun. If your interested in me joining in to your colab let me know. I'm ready and anxious to make some videos.

nutwad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yoh I'm just starting out so I don't really have any subscribers and the only thing I have at the moment is Gmod. But I'm looking to see...
I wouldn't mind you joining me, but I don't have anything to refer to. If you want, I'll gladly talk to you. Hit me up with an add on Discord and we can talk there (nutwad#5445)

Ethereous

Reaction score
Yo, I'm interested in collabing, but I also don't have any subscribers

Shylyrushed

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man i have a Hosted Gmod server that can run any game mode we want. i have guess who set up with custom models etc and can edit the models of teams and such. im 18 and i do gameplay hightlight moments as well.
Steam and Channel are "MouthyKid"

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian, Gamer
I have gmod and I'm 20 years old so the only thing I have to worry about time is my job. I'm going on vacation in a few days and I already put up a vid on my channel for my subs to know. I have 130+ subs. I also have rocket league, don't starve and a few other games. Hmu if I can join. Been looking for a group of friends or potential friends to play with to up the quality of my videos.

Renee Robles

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yo I'm 16 and have 35 subs. Discord: Mr. Pants#4127, Steam: Mr. Pants