Gaming Looking for collaborations of friends

Jkcu

Reaction score
so... I started my channel around 2 weeks ago. And so I don't have a lot of subscribers. But I post daily and work hard to get videos out there. I am not looking for anyone specific really. Just people I can work with, you don't have to be funny, you just need to be charismatic. I play on the ps4, I am planning to play on the PC as well. But I record, and edit on my ps4. So for I am looking for people who play on the ps4. Please leave your youtube channel in the comments. And if you don't want to have anything to do with me. Please at least check my channel out its called jkcu. If you do want to make a collab, hell yeah dude let's do this

Ent Ashy

Reaction score
My Channel is EntAshy. Would love to work together sometime.

FirstOrderEntertainment

Lama Dictator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator, Other
so... I started my channel around 2 weeks ago. And so I don't have a lot of subscribers. But I post daily and work hard to get videos out there. I am not looking for anyone specific really. Just people I can work with, you don't have to be funny, you just need to be charismatic. I play on the ps4, I am planning to play on the PC as well. But I record, and edit on my ps4. So for I am looking for people who play on the ps4. Please leave your youtube channel in the comments. And if you don't want to have anything to do with me. Please at least check my channel out its called jkcu. If you do want to make a collab, hell yeah dude let's do this
I personally really enjoy your enthusiasm you fit into this post and I'm sure our boss will as well. We are called First Order Entertainment(FOE) and we are a community/group of content creators. We'd be interested in inviting you to join us. Even if you don't join us we encourage you to use our discord to talk with other collaborators and such to possibly find "Your match made in haven" (That was Corney). Anyways come check our our discord at the least and you may find someone you can easily work with. Our discord link is below.

NooiceGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
When you get a PC I will be down to collaborate and sure I will check out your channel

Reactions: Jkcu

Jkcu

Reaction score
I personally really enjoy your enthusiasm you fit into this post and I'm sure our boss will as well. We are called First Order Entertainment(FOE) and we are a community/group of content creators. We'd be interested in inviting you to join us. Even if you don't join us we encourage you to use our discord to talk with other collaborators and such to possibly find "Your match made in haven" (That was Corney). Anyways come check our our discord at the least and you may find someone you can easily work with. Our discord link is below.
Well, foe, thank you for the offer. But I think I would like to just do a collaboration. I might join your “order” if I enjoy playing with you guys. You see, I am very skeptical about joining a clan or being in a position where I have to make obligations and stuff. So lets do a collab then lets see what happens after that :) . I play on the ps4 but I might play on pc but that is a huge maybe. Do you have a channel I can check out? Please send it to me. Lets talk on twitter so we can further discuss this. I am very positive something great will come out of this :)[DOUBLEPOST=1519099738,1519095329][/DOUBLEPOST]
When you get a PC I will be down to collaborate and sure I will check out your channel
Thanks dude. I actually do have a pc, I am still learning how to set up everything such as the audio and the screen recorder and stuff. But yeah, If i am ready to play on the pc. Ill notify you

FirstOrderEntertainment

Lama Dictator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator, Other
Well, foe, thank you for the offer. But I think I would like to just do a collaboration. I might join your “order” if I enjoy playing with you guys. You see, I am very skeptical about joining a clan or being in a position where I have to make obligations and stuff. So lets do a collab then lets see what happens after that :) . I play on the ps4 but I might play on pc but that is a huge maybe. Do you have a channel I can check out? Please send it to me. Lets talk on twitter so we can further discuss this. I am very positive something great will come out of this :)[DOUBLEPOST=1519099738,1519095329][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks dude. I actually do have a pc, I am still learning how to set up everything such as the audio and the screen recorder and stuff. But yeah, If i am ready to play on the pc. Ill notify you
Sorry it took so long for a reply. To be fair we don't require much. Just go to YouTube and search First Order Entertainment, We just relaunched not too long ago so video production on the group channel is slow. That's due to the only videos allowed on the channel are group ones. So we don't force people to upload on the channel.