Vlog LOOKING FOR COLLAB MEMBERS!

dlrothwell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The collab channel I am apart of is named 'SHOOK' and you can find it in the side bar of my main or through the link on the insta page (officialshookyt). We're searching for a new monday (possibly a wednesday) and fill ins! The channel already has 330+ subscribers and is growing pretty fast. We do ask that you film an audition video and the requirements can be found below!

Monday spot:
1. name
2. where you're from
3. AGE
4. facts about you
5. what you film and edit with
6. please have videos on your channel! not required but you'll have a better chance
7. way to contact you

fill ins:
1. name
2. age
3. where you're from
4. can you film, edit, and upload on short notice
5. way to contact you

we need 4 to 5 fill ins of possible.

you can comment your links on the collab audition video or send them to @itsmichellegrace , @daniellerothwell or @officialshookyt on instagram.

COME AND BE A PART OF YOUR FAMILY!

Conight

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Standards are a little high...

dlrothwell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
how so??? We won't judge on how you film, we just like to know. We have members who film and edit with their phones, some use cameras and software. We're not picky just interested. We've had a lot of members drop out suddenly and we want to find members who are committed, that's all.

dlrothwell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You still looking? If so I’m willing!
We've filled our member spots but are still looking for fill ins. Don't worry about not posting because it won't be an issue as there is always somebody who can't get a video out at least once a week! If you go onto my channel and click "shook" on the sidebar you can find the latest collab audition video there with the requirements for the audition :)