Commentary Looking for collab in politics, political economy, philosophy, history, travelling, and games.

Austerpower

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
As the title says I am a small youtube but I have had several channels with at least 100 subs and few hundred thousand-a million views but I've never really concentrated on branding which is why I opened this new channel. A lot of the topics I do are niche but there are so many that they are bound to reach a wider overall audience. Topics I am either covering now or will cover soon are the following:

international politics
political philosophy
presocratic philosophy
rationalism and empiricism
market based refinancing
world war 2 history
napoleonic military history
cultural analysis
travelling
militaria
archaeology (amateur)
political economy

and

historical games
strategy games

I currently started this channel about a week ago and have 21 subscribers and about 1000 views. Hoping to grow faster. Many of my videos have become popular to niche audiences on redit. My highest upvoted video has like 21 and is in the first page of its subreddit. I want to capitalize on this surge.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes I could be interested in collaboration
I have a YouTube channel with short animation movies about philosophy/psychology and self-improvement
Go check my channel out and get back to me if you got any ideas for a collab

Austerpower

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I have a YouTube channel with short animation movies about philosophy/psychology and self-improvement
your videos have much better animations than any of mine, but I would just like to clarify my videos have a more academic tone to them if that is okay with you. My channel is called Austerpower

Austerpower

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
are you still available. I might have an idea of a discussion we could have.

Sibernethy

Questin' for a Jestin'
Reaction score
Website
www.sibernethy.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm more interested in foreign countries, their cultures, languages, and food. Not so much politics, but if you're still up for a discussion video or something (I take it your channel does podcasts or something of the sort), I'd love to join you!

Austerpower

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I'm more interested in foreign countries, their cultures, languages, and food. Not so much politics, but if you're still up for a discussion video or something (I take it your channel does podcasts or something of the sort), I'd love to join you!
sure thing just send me a message. My skype is trainus

Toasters

Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
I like all of those topics. hmu