Commentary Looking for channels to colab and be friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebula USA

Reaction score
I am a 15 yo commentary channel with 318 subscribers. I'm looking for some people to start a group with to grow out commentary channels. We can colab, chat, share our videos and ideas. If your interested reply

Conncast

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hey there,
I do political commentary and gaming as well as general social networking and history. Every week or so I do a podcast that has audience participation and focuses on one subject, I am still at 49 subs but they are good subs. I think looking at your anti SJW material we would get along well.

Let me know for a collab Nebula

Reactions: Nebula USA

Surv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I followed you on twitter wondering if you wanna colab

Brix

Reaction score
I'd Be Interested, Also, I Checked Your Channel Out, It's Amazing, I Subbed And Turned On Notifications

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
This thread is from February . Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old for collabs is recommended.)

Status
Not open for further replies.