Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Short Film Looking for channels to add to my sub box

Discussion in 'Short Film' started by AndrewProductionsTV, Mar 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AndrewProductionsTV
    Director | FilmMaker | Ranter
    Cash:
    $41
    I was looking for someone that box/feature each other with me. I have over 3k subs. Don't just ask to be boxed by me because I have a lot of subscribers I'm looking for people who have similar channels to me, I do comedy, vfx, short films, animation, rants, and dubstep. If you have a channel that does any of those things and you have a decent amount of subscribers. Let me know and I'll consider

2. Messages:
    Cash:
    $20
    I don't know if i'm up your liking alley but check me out i do comedy videos and tour of town videos blow stuff up. I do random stuff to keep it fresh i do a how to tie knots, i even show you how to build a 6 foot high heel shoe. I have even done stun guns on my YouTube channel

3. Messages:
    Cash:
    $17
    I do short filmy/sketchy things. But I would only do it if you enjoy my videos not for the publicity and vice versa too.

4. ChrisHutchy
    Cash:
    $54
    Hi, I also do comedy, vfx and short films. I have over 1.5 million views and a growing subscriber base.

LifeIsYourInstrument likes this.
  5. Mextertainer
    Cash:
    $5
    I do comedy-news and soon I´ll produce sketches

6. Messages:
    Cash:
    $17
    Well if you PM me (either on yttalk or youtube) and we should see if we should both do it :)

7. GeekETV
    Cash:
    $29
    Hi, I do animations, sketches/skits, reviews, reaction videos, and soon will do gaming vids. I don't have many subscribers but Im hoping to grow.

8. jacobsbox
    Film maker/Photographer
    Cash:
    $8
    I do short experimental films :)

9. AlienRock
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $68
    What's up! I make short films.

10. onearmageddon
    Cash:
    $25
    We do this live action web-series called Uprising, and season 2 is about to come out. So I guess I could use something like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.