Gaming Looking For Channel Partner

Jade17777

Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am looking for a YouTube channel partner! I am a twitch streamer and don't have the time to manage YouTube as well as twitch, so I need to find someone who enjoys editing videos and managing a youtube channel!

My YouTube name is TheJadeTv, for some reason it did not work properly when my account was created!

I will be creating content for a variety of games with a single main game being the majority of the content.

The main game is currently Smite, that may change in the future!

The channel currently has 845 subs, with my twitch having over 10k.

Due to real life, heart break, and work, I don't have the energy to attain everything properly and am hoping to find someone willing to bear some of the burden and enjoy the tasks to create an amazing channel!

I am looking for a partnership in this regard and am willing to negotiate in regards to income from the channel etc, furthermore I have more to offer based on skill and love of craft.

The details can be discussed in-depth in DM, hope to hear from you! (Could not find where to post this so I posted in chat, hopefully it is okay to post this here!)

Last edited:

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the gaming collaborations forum. Please include all of the extra information in this thread so people can know what games you are planning to play.

Reactions: Jade17777

TerraFirmaSFG

Reaction score
Hi, i'm a passionate content creator, I would be interested in helping you, if you like you can send me some footage that you want editing, and I could show you some examples of what I can do? :)