Looking for Channel Feedback!

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
So I've been kinda sticking to the same stuff for awhile now (commentary videos, straight up gameplay, parody asmr videos) for awhile now and I was wondering about how it's all looking so far; like the thumbnail, the length of the video, and wether or not you actually find my videos entertaining if you do decide to look at them. Basically, if you have any tips on what I can change, fix up, or anything like that please let me know so I can improve my channel/videos!

Also, I changed up my channel art a few months ago and I'm wondering if it looks okay or if theres anything I should change about it; I tend to use pastel colors and I know how that can kinda bother people so if you have any problem with that or some tips on what I can change regarding my channel art please let me know!

I'm really looking to get some honest feedback on this stuff so I can improve my channel/videos so please just be honest with me!

Haikality

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've seen most of your videos (except RE7 and Outlast vids) and all I wanna say
is please play more games XD

Reactions: Justine

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I've seen most of your videos (except RE7 and Outlast vids) and all I wanna say
is please play more games XD
I'm going to! Once Life is Strange: Before The Storm comes out I'll probably be doing a full walkthrough on that since I'm like super invested in that series! Also I'm probably gonna throw in some more Wither 3 videos since I'm playing it on Deathmarch now and I'm suffering big time

GoldSnoopy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I really enjoyed the overwatch ASMR video haha. I got a few good laughs out of it, I subscribed and keep up the good videos!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've been watching a few of your videos recently and I've really enjoyed them :D When it comes to your thumbnails and channel art think they are really good and your videos have been a pretty good length. None of them have been too short or too long. however like Haikality said, I'd like to see you play more games, but your vloggy, parody and ASMR videos have been good. (This has probably been terrible feedback as there nothing I can think of to critique you on :p)

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I've been watching a few of your videos recently and I've really enjoyed them :D When it comes to your thumbnails and channel art think they are really good and your videos have been a pretty good length. None of them have been too short or too long. however like Haikality said, I'd like to see you play more games, but your vloggy, parody and ASMR videos have been good. (This has probably been terrible feedback as there nothing I can think of to critique you on :p)
Thank you!! The clog's probably gonna be like a once in a lifetime thing since I hate just being in front of a camera but I'm glad you found my other videos entertaining too!!
And I'm totally gonna get some gameplay up again for sure, theres just not a ton of games I would wanna do a series on rn but you'll get a whole walkthrough on the new Life is Strange game when that comes out!!

Reactions: TheDazzlingDan
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you!! The clog's probably gonna be like a once in a lifetime thing since I hate just being in front of a camera but I'm glad you found my other videos entertaining too!!
And I'm totally gonna get some gameplay up again for sure, theres just not a ton of games I would wanna do a series on rn but you'll get a whole walkthrough on the new Life is Strange game when that comes out!!

Looking forward to it :)