Looking for channel advice

CrazFrank

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I need some help in organizing my channel. As it stands I have a little of everything on it but its not really dedicated to anything in particular. This is probably effecting it's growth rate and I don't really know what to do. My channel only has 487 subs after 2+ years of active posting, at least once or more a week. Growth is far too slow for me to be happy with it and I been thinking if to start a new channel or start making my channel be focused on a specific genre or type of games.As it stands my channel is a "game reviews channel" but i find myself with no time to play a full game now that i have a 8h job. I put so much effort into my channel and art i dont want to see it go all to waste. Please help!!!

I hear that is bad idea to make it a variety channel, and thats exactly what mine is.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
This is very channel specific - I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :)

For future reference: - Please note that the review forum is the only forum where active YTtalk members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork) at the rate of no more than 1 request per week. We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :) If the review request complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then they get approved by a member of staff.