Gaming Looking for BF3 Xbox Players

GISALEGEND

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi everyone, I am on the lookout for Xbox BF3 players, as planning to do BF3 content varying from gameplays to livestreams, would be amazing to get people interested, as I need to get some varying content up for fans of these games message my youtube channel thegisalegend, my twitter GISALEGEND or message my xbox live gisalegend and I will get back to you as hopefully can sort something out.

gregbowes

Happy Halloween!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Damn I wish you had done this six months ago when I was playing BF3 24/7!! Unfortunately I've sold my xbox and don't play anymore :(

GISALEGEND

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Damn I wish you had done this six months ago when I was playing BF3 24/7!! Unfortunately I've sold my xbox and don't play anymore :(
Sad times buddy I am a bit slow on it tbh but it's because I've regained my love for BF3 that's why i'm after people :)

Cameron484

Penguin's Republic Of Antarctica
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't play BF3 as much as I use to. I play it more casually now, but would love to help. If you still need any players then let me know.

GISALEGEND

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't play BF3 as much as I use to. I play it more casually now, but would love to help. If you still need any players then let me know.
Ok buddy that's cool the best bet is to drop me a message to my GT - GISALEGEND and I can sort it from there :)