Animation Looking for Artists for an Animatic Series

A F

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hello, the name's AF, and I'm starting a new channel with a series that I'm planning to make. At first, I was thinking about having this series as a radio drama, but I was thinking about having it as an animatic (or if you can or want to, some animation). It's called Blurghsome and I was planning on having 18 episodes, but each episode will have 3 parts and each part will be about 6-7 minutes. So I'm hoping if any of you would be interested in being an animator in this project, one thing is that you don't have to be a pro, but at least make it eye catching, good shading, and that your style can blend into the story. Also it can be black and white, or color, whichever you prefer. I will pay you $150 now, $150 right after EP 9, and $200 when the series is over, so a total of $500 (if you want to negotiate price, then message me). If you are interested and would like to help out, then send me a message. Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon.

Story:

This takes place many years later, the Earth was a disaster, pollution consumed the sky, countries had started wars on each other for weird reasons, and everyone was pessimistic. But one day, a group was forged, no one knew who they were, but they were alright with that. They had fought many wars, to get rid of evil, terrorist groups, etc.. And after years of all that, it was finally over, they have won, and the Utopia Act, was placed, every country and continent had signed it and pledged world peace. They have fought so hard, and now, it all has finally paid off. Everyone started to live in peace, everyone has finally received hope once more. Until, a couple of years later, something happened. An apocalypse had occurred, homes, land, and country leaders were destroyed. The once victorious group had vanished, no one knows anything about their whereabouts, and they are now known as a myth. Another thing is that no one didn't even know what or who caused this to happen, but whoever did, got their minds erased, or killed. The Utopia had fallen, and people lost hope once again, now, all they can do is turning against one another. Not only that, but multiple unknown people are trying to take over countries, continents, possibly even the world. Now raiders have been formed into a worldwide group, being led by unknown people or figures. But there is a group where they do not decide to turn against each other and still have a bit of hope. They have created an underground city to help survivors survive and to keep everyone safe, They also swore to find out, what had caused this fallen utopia to happen, what went wrong, and, if possible, who caused it.

Last edited:

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
You might want to post somewhere on reddit like r/animation r/forhire to try and find someone easier.

Just a word of warning though 100$ sounds a bit low for an 18 episode series. (speaking from experience of working with animators in past) good luck!

A F

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Yea you’re right, thanks for that though ^v^’