Looking for artist to draw a logo.

Raging Taurus

Reaction score
I'm a new YouTuber named Raging Taurus. Its a gaming channel, and I am looking for an artist who is willing to draw a logo for me. If your interested message me on twitter and I'll let you know what I am wanting it to look like. Of your also willing to help even more an artist to draw thumbnails would help out a lot.

Last edited:

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I'm a new YouTuber named Raging Taurus. Its a gaming channel, and I am looking for an artist who is willing to draw a logo for me. If your interested message me on twitter and I'll let you know what I am wanting it to look like. Of your also willing to help even more an artist to draw thumbnails would help out a lot.

I've moved your thread to the REQUESTS forum.

Please read the rules for this forum (rules: http://yttalk.com/threads/posting-a-request-read-me-first.135828/ ) and edit your post to comply with those rules. Notably:

-Clear instructions about what you want (embed images IN THIS THREAD if necessary).
-What you are prepared to offer in return (Free? Amount of YTtalk money? Amount of real money, shoutout? etc)

Thank you.

Raging Taurus

Reaction score
If your interested message me and we will talk about what you will get in return.

Jota99

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
If you are still interested please dm me on Twitter - jota9912