Comedy Looking For Any Drag Queen Youtubers/Actors/Actresses Preferably From Calgary, Canada For Show

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Dear Youtube Community,

I am Sarah a drag queen myself who is wanting to create a youtube comedy show about these three drag queens in their 20s that live together in the gaybourhood's of California and go out into the world as everyday drag queens experiencing life. This is a show to show the real life of a drag queen as I have experienced myself and that they can be normal people like everyone else too. I have written a pilot for this show already. This is going to be a collaboration show.

Looking for drag queen actors/actresses or people willing to play ones for comedy show be in your 20s to play these roles. Preferably from Calgary looking for two drag queen actors.

Video Game Knight

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sarah! I am not a drag queen but from that description alone I need to watch your videos. Sadly! The link appears to be broken. I am definitely going to be watching this one when it comes out

Reactions: Sarah Kellysen
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you so much! :) and try youtube.com/SarahKellysen for some reason its not working with the button on here

Video Game Knight

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you so much! :) and try youtube.com/SarahKellysen for some reason its not working with the button on here
Watching a few of your videos right now my friend. You are a rather entertaining person I am really liking opinion/rants, definitely spot on with those ones. I really hope you can find some people to do this with because I will definitely watch it in a heartbeat.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you so much that means a lot. It will be similar to this show I was on youtube.com/ARTicShow this new drag queen sitcom scripted show. :)