Animation Looking for Animators to collab and help grow each others channels out?

BDA

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hey, any animators (primarily 3D but 2D is great as well) out there that want to network? I just started my Youtube page a few days ago and could definitely use some people to collab with if your interested. Even we don't collab, just having each others youtube contacts would be good. My email is bdanimationn@gmail.com or bdamorison@gmail.com

My channel's next to my profile or just type in 'B.D.A Animation' on youtube.
It's still a work in progress. Right now I'm trying to upload small projects to keep up with a consistent weekly schedule.

Last edited:

Miketastic

The Journeystickman
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
Nice, what do you use to animate with? Everything looks 2D, but it's animated with 3D models I presume? What's your process?
Cinema 4D, model and animate stick figures cause its easy in my opinion, fx motion 5 & timeline editing with final cut pro x. my friends are telling to join Maya, but meh.

BDA

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Cinema 4D, model and animate stick figures cause its easy in my opinion, fx motion 5 & timeline editing with final cut pro x. my friends are telling to join Maya, but meh.
You don't use Maya at all? ah dang. I was thinking of trying out cinema 4d myself, but don't feel like wasting time if it isn't industry standard, for animation at least. I'll keep you in mind if I ever need someone who's specialized in cinema.

xvutruongx

Reaction score
Your videos is so pefect. I have a 2d animate channel about finger family, acb songs for kids (about 15,000 sub). Please answer me. What I learn for making same your videos? Thanks

BDA

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Your videos is so pefect. I have a 2d animate channel about finger family, acb songs for kids (about 15,000 sub). Please answer me. What I learn for making same your videos? Thanks
Hi Man, Everything I create is within Maya and then exported to Adobe After Effects >> Adobe Preimere Pro. I sometimes use Zbrush to create small textures/bump maps, but not too often, it is not required.
I'm always here if you need any tips or guidance.
I don't think I can get to your youtube page BTW. It says the page does not exist.

Last edited:

ColinDoesRubbish

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Animator
Hey! I would love to collaborate with you! My style is a bit... unique for lack of a better word, and so I'm not sure if I'm quite what you're looking for, but I'd love to collaborate! Just let me know okay? :D

BDA

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hey! I would love to collaborate with you! My style is a bit... unique for lack of a better word, and so I'm not sure if I'm quite what you're looking for, but I'd love to collaborate! Just let me know okay? :D
Will keep you in mind man. Thanks for the interest!

Edit: I see you're a 2D animator, that's cool. I just have to reteach myself a lot with Flash and ToonBoom if those are the programs you use.

Last edited:

Ketrinax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I would like to collab. I'm a 2D animator, but I also know how to use SFM.