Request Looking for animated logo! (PAID)

Bluelaade

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello,

So my friend "GameOverJack" has this really cool logo of an animated/cartoon version of himself. I've always liked those kinds of logos, and I've been wanting one for quite sometime now. My friend apparently got his from another friend of his which has yet to contact me back. If possible, can anyone cartoon me? I'll post an example of what I am talking about below. And yes, I'll be willing to pay (not overpriced).

Thanks! :)

Isaac Taylor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I'm a graphic designer and you can find some of my stuff on my YT page if you want to make sure I don't suck, lol. Search for "Isube" on YouTube. I normally don't post cartoons on there because I normally make them for people and not entertainment. I could make you some samples if you would like to get and idea of my drawing style.

Email: leftyrobot@gmail.com

CallMeMurdic

Reaction score
Professional services. 100% customer satisfaction. 6 years of work experience. Fast turnarounds. You won't be disappointed here sir. I know it can be hard finding reliable and experienced designers, especially on forums like these. If you still need the job done, look no further.
MadeByMurdic@gmail.com
Search #MadeByMurdic on youtube or Instagram for past work. I can also supply you with even more work or a resume if need be!

VPhix

Reaction score
Hi I am a experienced cartoonist and a reasonably priced worked I can do this at a professional level. Please contact me on Skype: vishaal.sologar