Request Looking for an updated profile picture

LeDirt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, I own a YouTube channel with ~10900 subscribers and for all the time I owned it, I always used an old profile picture that I made using GIMP in around 10 minutes. Here is the picture:

I would like a profile picture that would be similar to the current one, that means a grayish/black circle with the channel name (as seen on the picture) text on it (could be shortened to 'JAC'). So yeah, something similar to the current one, but just better. Could be 3D or whatever you wish to make it look like, as long as it's not as crappy as my current one.

I could give out all of my current (and perhaps future, up to $100) YTTalk Cash for it. I know I don't have a lot, but it's something... Oh, and I also never gave YTTalk Cash to other accounts, I tried googling, but couldn't figure out how to do it, so if someone knows please tell me.

As well I could give a credit to your YouTube or other social media accounts on all my future video descriptions and the 'About' tab. The credit link that I posted in many video descriptions (for my intro maker) has gained around 1000 clicks (I was using bit.ly url shortener, the link is /intro-credit+, if you check it that'll give you the clicking stats for it) - Obviously I cannot guarantee that you will get just as many clicks because my channel has become a bit less popular lately.

I would be really grateful if someone could help me out with this :D

Lee Capel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer, Cartoonist
Hello, I own a YouTube channel with ~10900 subscribers and for all the time I owned it, I always used an old profile picture that I made using GIMP in around 10 minutes. Here is the picture:

I would like a profile picture that would be similar to the current one, that means a grayish/black circle with the channel name (as seen on the picture) text on it (could be shortened to 'JAC'). So yeah, something similar to the current one, but just better. Could be 3D or whatever you wish to make it look like, as long as it's not as crappy as my current one.

I could give out all of my current (and perhaps future, up to $100) YTTalk Cash for it. I know I don't have a lot, but it's something... Oh, and I also never gave YTTalk Cash to other accounts, I tried googling, but couldn't figure out how to do it, so if someone knows please tell me.

As well I could give a credit to your YouTube or other social media accounts on all my future video descriptions and the 'About' tab. The credit link that I posted in many video descriptions (for my intro maker) has gained around 1000 clicks (I was using bit.ly url shortener, the link is /intro-credit+, if you check it that'll give you the clicking stats for it) - Obviously I cannot guarantee that you will get just as many clicks because my channel has become a bit less popular lately.

Sure, how can I get hold of you to discuss further?

Daniel Withell

Reaction score

You look like you need a banner as well! Here are some of my designs
IMG_0845.JPG IMG_0731.PNG IMG_0725.PNG

Lee Capel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer, Cartoonist
Just_Another_Channel.png

Hopefully you like it, I usually work via email as it's easier/more reliable.