Animation Looking for an artist to draw characters for animation

ChrisHutchy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hi,

I have permission to use a song from a band and I would like to do a animated music video. However I'm not that good at drawing, I mean I could do it but it would take me a while and I know there are better artist out there that would do a better job.

The song is about a zombie car chase so I would need a couple of characters drawn, two cars and some backgrounds. And then I would animate them to the song.

Ideally I would like this to be done as soon as possible, possibly within the week if you could manage it. And I would like the drawings to be in a cartoony style (sort of like plants vs zombies style) and in Photoshop files to make it easier for me to animate in After Effects.

Let me know if you think you're up for the job and I'll send you the storyboards when they're done so you know what to draw. Also I realise it is quite a lot of work for not much in return but I will give you full credit with annotations in the video, in the description and I'll tweet and facebook about you if you want.

Thanks

Chris