Animation Looking for an Animator to draw and animate a series I am writing

C-Jay

Reaction score
I am writing a video series, It is a future fantasy series and I am looking for someone to draw and animate the show and if you want you can have a role in it either a cameo or supporting role,

If you want to help contact me on YouTube: Quigsjnr or by email Quigsy@gmail.com

ProfKranc

Voice actor and Film-maker here to help :-D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Don't know if a lot of people would do it for free.
Maybe give people an idea of what the series is about? How long the series is? And maybe if there is money involved. :)

Jochem Wiertz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I think it's a good idea to tell us a bit about your project first. People are more likely to help you if you tell them what it's about. Animation takes a lot of time. So it's good to know what you're signing up for!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I am writing a video series, It is a future fantasy series and I am looking for someone to draw and animate the show and if you want you can have a role in it either a cameo or supporting role,

If you want to help contact me on YouTube: Quigsjnr or by email Quigsy@gmail.com

Please read the rules in the thread titled "Please read this before posting" ( http://yttalk.com/threads/read-before-posting-a-request-or-service.535/)

And then specify what you are prepared to give in return (Amount of YTtalk cash ? Amount of real cash? A link ? A shoutout? Featured channel?)

Thank you in advance :)