Animation Looking for an animator for a project

Reaction score
Hi! I have an upcoming web series that follows a group of ten on a road trip/music tour across America. It's done in a documentary/reality show style with footage from the trip mixed with interviews of the group. However, there is a story that we'd like told that we sadly did not capture any on-trip footage for. We're looking for an animator to give some visuals to our storytelling for the segment. The animation doesn't have to be the best ever, beggars can't be choosers, haha. The segment is approximately 5 minutes long, however it doesn't need to be entirely animated, as facial reactions are good to splice in (we'll talk more about that when we get into it.) Also, the animation needs to be done by the middle of April.

In return, we will gladly do some voice acting if you want it, you can use our music for something you're creating (we specialize in rock music), or anything else you can think up. You could also upload the segment on your channel as well. And of course, you'll be credited and given our utmost praise. If you wanna talk money, we could talk money, but we don't have much of our non-existent budget left post-tour, haha.

Hope to hear from some of you so we can make magic happen together!

Justoshow

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Animator
A group of 10?! Sounds expensive!!!

Reaction score
Hey @RyanCareyProductions do you have any examples of your animations?

Also @Justoshow it was overall pretty expensive! Luckily we made some money back through playing shows, and kept costs down by doing things like sleeping in parking lots and cooking simple meals for ourselves!

RyanCareyProductions

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hey @RyanCareyProductions do you have any examples of your animations?

Also @Justoshow it was overall pretty expensive! Luckily we made some money back through playing shows, and kept costs down by doing things like sleeping in parking lots and cooking simple meals for ourselves!
No sorry I don't really have any other than the effects videos on my channel. Feel free to have a look or email me at ryancarey2185@gmail.com for further discussion. Thanks hope to hear from you.

Booper

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Check out my style of animation & see if you could be interested in me doing that segment for you.