Request Looking for an animated/cartoon version of me

CrazFrank

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am looking for a drawn version of me wearing a pulse pistol or holstered and an outfit similar to john Crichton from farscape.

In a pose like this or similar:

Here an example of something similar visit angryjoeshow if need inspiration.

Mail me at crazfrank@gmail.com or reply to me here or msg me here. We can do a deal or either promo on my channel or straight up money. Let me know plz :D

Sydney Lee

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I actually have seen that done before. I wanted one but have not been able to find that site again. If I run across anyone I'll let you know :) In the meantime, good luck

Reactions: CrazFrank

CrazFrank

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I actually have seen that done before. I wanted one but have not been able to find that site again. If I run across anyone I'll let you know :) In the meantime, good luck
Thank you very much :D I know I can find some people in fiverr but for what I am requesting the art styles that I have seen I don't like. Fiverr likes to make everything super generic and try to sell it as unique only to find out 10000 more youtubers have the exact same thing.

Sydney Lee

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
One of a kind, should be one of a kind. I don't want a bunch of twins out there..lol
I just ran a across a site called MEEZ. I haven't had a chance to check it out, have you heard or seen about it? What sites have you looked at?