Gaming Looking for adults (16-17+) to make funny moments with

Grimm

Reaction score
Looking for small YouTubers who want to get bigger in 2018...pretty much impossible. Ik that my channel isn't THAT big or THAT good, but I feel there should be some base requirements.

1) Have an upload schedule...whether that's daily, weekly, twice a week, monthly, just make sure it's consistent.
2) Have video editing software...we don't wanna raw dog it and put up an unedited 4-hour long video that nobody will watch.
3) Have some sort of screen capture, whether that's an Elgato game capture or the Geforce experience screen recorder, just make sure you have some sort of this.
4) Have a good mic...or somewhat decent one, please.
5) Sorry, but no squeakers
6) Pc gamers
7) Hopefully not fortnite
8) Be creative, share ideas, and be a funny bunny when together.

~I should probably clarify some other things to
1) I just got off of my Xbox and onto a pc
2) Making videos on my Xbox was a nightmare(i had to do 10-minute recording sections, then upload it to Xbox live, then one drive, then download it to my computer...for each 10- minute section.
3) Editing was atrocious on my dinky little laptop, BUT I think I did good, which is part of the reason I didn't do thumbnails... I just got them off google.
4) I couldn't record my voice during gameplay so I had to do top fives...on something
relevant...which was unfortunately fortnite.
5) Yes, I got a new mic.

~comment if interested, and talk to each other in the comments too, because you'll most likely end up collabing with them anyway!~

~Discord: Grimm#0885

Last edited:
Reactions: ziiChex

ziiChex

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, Id love to create some original content with you! I have studio equipment and play tons of pc games, Rust,Fort,League of legends and more! check me out or send me your discord and we can get together! also im a good editor and gfx!

Grimm

Reaction score
Hello, Id love to create some original content with you! I have studio equipment and play tons of pc games, Rust,Fort,League of legends and more! check me out or send me your discord and we can get together! also im a good editor and gfx!
Hey! I just wanted to say that I watched that video thingy on your channel and I was laughing pretty good, you got some good content.
My discord is Grimm#0885

Also I do have some games, but im new to pc so so far i have gmod, Human fall flat, Golf with your friends, and fortnite

TheUnarmedPanda

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, I am looking for some people to do youtube with. I tick all of your criteria,only thing is my mic is a bit too good and picks up quite a lot of background noise, but thats easy to edit out.

Also if you are wondering why my channel has over 60 subs with one video, I did youtube a while back but stopped due to personal stuff and deleted all my videos. But I am back now with no plans to stop!

Grimm

Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for some people to do youtube with. I tick all of your criteria,only thing is my mic is a bit too good and picks up quite a lot of background noise, but thats easy to edit out.

Also if you are wondering why my channel has over 60 subs with one video, I did youtube a while back but stopped due to personal stuff and deleted all my videos. But I am back now with no plans to stop!
Sounds good! Not sure if i can do much tonight, but go ahead and add my discord-

Grimm#0885

Look forward to recording with you sometime!

ziiChex

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! I just wanted to say that I watched that video thingy on your channel and I was laughing pretty good, you got some good content.
My discord is Grimm#0885

Also I do have some games, but im new to pc so so far i have gmod, Human fall flat, Golf with your friends, and fortnite
Thanks!, and ill be sure to add you when im playing tonight! if youd like to play fortnite I play that for some funny content videos!

Grimm

Reaction score
Thanks!, and ill be sure to add you when im playing tonight! if youd like to play fortnite I play that for some funny content videos!
Did you ever add me? If your having problems then drop your account in here

ziiChex

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Did you ever add me? If your having problems then drop your account in here
I can never add people for some reason on there but mine is, Chex5292

Reactions: Grimm