Comedy Looking for a YTP Collaboration! (around 100 subscribers)

Sworeclipse

Reaction score
Hello! I'm looking for a YTP collaboration! Whoever wants to join, just comment on this thread, and email or gmail me (eklipsies@gmail.com) that you're ready to receive your clips. I'm looking to make a YTP collaboration on the gem of a movie trailer: THE EMOJI MOVIE. I don't have a LOT of YTP experience (pretty much just the basics) if you want to have an idea of my uh... "capabilities" then check out my most recent YTP upload (Zootopia YTP) which is on my main channel: Eklipsies

How it will work: I will basically split the emoji movie into parts, and assign the parts to each person (I will allow a maximum of 4 people and a minimum of two, the reason the collab is a bit small is because I'm pretty new to the concept of this). Please put your name or logo in the bottom right corner of the each clip you were assigned. I will credit everyone who participates in the description and credits (at the end). Once you are done, comment on this thread that you are finished, and send the file to my gmail. eklipsies@gmail.com

I will then send the finished product (as an mp4 file) to everyone who participated so that they can upload it to their own channel. The deadline to join is August 2nd and the deadline to finish your part is August 9th. Sending your channel link would also be useful so I can see your YTP experience and your subscriber count.

Important info summarized:
2-4 people can join.
Deadline to join and when I'm going to send your clip: August 2nd.
Deadline to finish your part: August 9th.
Gmail: eklipsies@gmail.com
YTP: Emoji movie trailer
Subscriber count: 50 - above 100, it doesn't matter too much.
Any questions? Comment on this thread!