Looking for a YT manager

Just my opinion but this just seems like a bit of a scummy idea. first off you upload content that other have made, so no creativity on your part.
Second you want someone to come and do all the hard leg work for you and for free, all the promoting, sharing and linking.
Let me guess, if this ever got popular you would enable ads (if you have not already) and the enjoy easy revenue that everyone but yourself has earnt?

Tell me if I'm wrong

I publish my own videos on the channel as well, having already done 4. On top of this I run all the giveaways and contest hosted on the channel. I already manage the channel, a second manager is due to time zone issues and the fact another leader would help bring new life into the group and help us get more attention. The channel will not be monetized, and if it ever becomes monetized I have already stated people will be getting paid.

I do not appreciate a comment based on false claims and that is what that comment was. We all put in work to grow this channel, and just because I don't publicly say what I do behind scenes doesn't mean I do nothing, and the last thing I'd want any of our members to feel is that they're being exploited, which is NOT the case.

I appreciate your concern, but yes, you're very wrong.[DOUBLEPOST=1477330731,1477330690][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've moved this to the gaming collaboration forum.
Thank you! Was unsure if that's where it went[DOUBLEPOST=1477331101][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes you are, im in budget gamers and this is not scummy it all im the newest member and just a jackass would ask to get paid for uploading video you dont even need to record and edit them all, i would be happy to take the job to do that and thats the deal with a community you help each other grow + Brenden does hard work to so far im pretty sure he is the only one that has been uploading and sharing all of the content so this is not a scummy job its a easy and good opertunity that anybody thankfull would take but i guess all you would care about is money

Can't blame him for seeing the money aspect of things. YouTube can be very lucrative. However this channel will not be monetized as of now, and if we ever get to a point where monetization would even be worth it, everyone would be paid. I do not appreciate the claims he made, but I can not blame him for being concerned. Lack of knowledge results in false claims, so no hard feelings.

I publish my own videos on the channel as well, having already done 4. On top of this I run all the giveaways and contest hosted on the channel. I already manage the channel, a second manager is due to time zone issues and the fact another leader would help bring new life into the group and help us get more attention. The channel will not be monetized, and if it ever becomes monetized I have already stated people will be getting paid.

I do not appreciate a comment based on false claims and that is what that comment was. We all put in work to grow this channel, and just because I don't publicly say what I do behind scenes doesn't mean I do nothing, and the last thing I'd want any of our members to feel is that they're being exploited, which is NOT the case.

I appreciate your concern, but yes, you're very wrong.[DOUBLEPOST=1477330731,1477330690][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you! Was unsure if that's where it went[DOUBLEPOST=1477331101][/DOUBLEPOST]

Can't blame him for seeing the money aspect of things. YouTube can be very lucrative. However this channel will not be monetized as of now, and if we ever get to a point where monetization would even be worth it, everyone would be paid. I do not appreciate the claims he made, but I can not blame him for being concerned. Lack of knowledge results in false claims, so no hard feelings.
Ok sorry I just get mad at people who think YouTube is soo easy and quick I mean it's like a full time job if your uploading every day like I do

Back