Gaming Looking for a YouTube Partner!

Redspart

Reaction score
Hey guys! Even though I just joined the site, I am looking for people to do a YouTube gaming collaboration. Looking at my channel, it does seem that I am inactive, its mainly dude to life issues that have been resolved now! So if you are interested read the post! I do have a set of requirement though.

Games to record on (PC):
  • CSS
  • CS:GO
  • Minecraft
  • Dota 2
  • LoL
  • Torchlight
  • Killing Floor
  • Black Ops 1
  • and more.
I am completely terrible at CSS, CS:GO, Dota 2 and LoL. I am trying to get better!
Requirements:
  • 250+ subscribers (Can be worked out)
  • Age 14+
  • Good recording mic.
  • HD Standards.
Wanna contact me?
  • Steam: Redspart
  • My channel: RedspartHD
  • Or here on the site!

Pasha

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man I'd love to collab with you and I do take part in all those games but my subs base is not quite as high as 250... yet I would still like to take part in some collaboration of some kind I live in New England on eastern time so message me if you're interested I sent you a skype contact request

Redspart

Reaction score
Hey man I'd love to collab with you and I do take part in all those games but my subs base is not quite as high as 250... yet I would still like to take part in some collaboration of some kind I live in New England on eastern time so message me if you're interested I sent you a skype contact request

Hey bud I would like to do a collaboration with you dude! Checked you channel and I like what I saw. Accepted you on skype. I live in the EST also.