Gaming Looking for a YouTube Gaming Group

RX7Reaper

Reaction score
Hello everyone reading this! I am looking to join a group of people (preferably 3-5 people in it) to make videos with. I want to join a funny moments type group as in not taking the game serious or just having fun in games. I am 14 and looking for people at around the same age group. Just kik me: h20nobody or text me: 706 979 0536 or simply just reply. One last thing I play on Xbox one and PC but mostly Xbox hope to find a group :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, I've got a discord group that has a range of people on it for small youtubers and help allocate them to their appropriate timezones. I own it with a fellow youtuber who is your age and we'd be more than happy to have you involved if you like.

If you're interested DM me and I'll send you an invite.

Cheers man,
Tapped

Reactions: JoeVocGaming

LabRat54

Reaction score
TappedEngineer I am a small YouTuber as well and I was wondering if I can join your discord and maybe find a group, I only have about 30 subs, and I play overwatch. I livestream as often as I can and I try to make funny or at least entertaining content.

Vegar

Reaction score
Hello everyone reading this! I am looking to join a group of people (preferably 3-5 people in it) to make videos with. I want to join a funny moments type group as in not taking the game serious or just having fun in games. I am 14 and looking for people at around the same age group. Just kik me: h20nobody or text me: 706 979 0536 or simply just reply. One last thing I play on Xbox one and PC but mostly Xbox hope to find a group :)
Word of advice dude never post your phone number online.
Hey man, I've got a discord group that has a range of people on it for small youtubers and help allocate them to their appropriate timezones. I own it with a fellow youtuber who is your age and we'd be more than happy to have you involved if you like.

Cheers man,
Tapped
Could you please send me the Discord invite too?

Robert Torrance

Reaction score

Cheers man,
Tapped
Hello I would be interested in your discord group I'm a small youtuber starting out and would love help I can help other you tubers aswell thank you

RX7Reaper

Reaction score
Hello I would be interested in your discord group I'm a small youtuber starting out and would love help I can help other you tubers aswell thank you
i can invite you to one. I have an active one reply if you want to join.