Request Looking for a youtube background and logo designer (Rewarded with YT Cash)

Unknown_user0001

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I would do it myself but I just simple cannot be bothered and I think it would be more time consuming to hire a pro to do it. I am looking for some one who knows how to create youtube backgrounds and some one who can create me a little logo as well. If you think you are up for the job and I am happy about who I pick then I will tell you what I would like. Depending on how happy I am with the final results I will reward you with YT Cash.

MACvsMJK

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i make backgrounds by all means im not the best but im pretty good i did my own check it out and if you like it let me know and well work something out

CainDamon

Cheese
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I would do it myself but I just simple cannot be bothered and I think it would be more time consuming to hire a pro to do it. I am looking for some one who knows how to create youtube backgrounds and some one who can create me a little logo as well. If you think you are up for the job and I am happy about who I pick then I will tell you what I would like. Depending on how happy I am with the final results I will reward you with YT Cash.

images (6).png
what do u think