Looking for a writer for a Minecraft animation

Advocat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I'm looking for a writer for a Minecraft animation. It should be a non-dialog story with a length of 2 - 15 minutes. I won't be able to pay you for the moment, but you'll get 25 percent of the ad revenue. More information below:

Quantity: 1-3
Task: Write script for stories, as well as developing character personalities and profiles.
Requirements:
1) History of having written non-dialog stories before, such as fan fictions, scripts, etc. Genres of drama and adventure preferred over comedy.
2) Strong English language skills.
3) A very strong interest in this series and willingness to dedicate a lot of thought and passion into the characters and the story itself.
Time Requirement:
This is mostly up to you, but it shouldn't take more than from a few days up to a week, to finish.

Send your application to me by email (qvarsken (dot) mail (at) gmail (dot) com), discord (Advocat#6468), or simply post it below!

In your application, either in the body text or as a submission, be sure mention how you meet the required skills as well as either link or attach examples of your best work.

If you don't want to apply for writer but you still have many ideas for Minecraft animations; submit your ideas below!

Sibernethy

Questin' for a Jestin'
Reaction score
Website
www.sibernethy.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I might be interested. I'm aspiring to be a cartoon writer and what better place to start than with a Minecraft animation? I sent you an invite on Discord