Voice Acting Looking for a voice-over actor for my next video in early September

Michi Yamamoto

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi everyone,

I've been looking for a YouTuber who is willing to help on the voice over work for my next video. Is anyone interested?

This ( youtu.be/ex-gp0CcsDM ) is the video created through collaboration in May.

Regards,
Michi

JbootsGames

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
K
Hi everyone,

I've been looking for a YouTuber who is willing to help on the voice over work for my next video. Is anyone interested?

This ( youtu.be/ex-gp0CcsDM ) is the video created through collaboration in May.

Regards,
Michi
I'd love to help you with your voice acting, though I'm a very small YouTube channel if that's okay.:happy:Just tell me what you need me to do.

Jaise

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi everyone,

Regards,
Michi
What would you need us to do?

Michi Yamamoto

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Here are the things I want you to do:

1. Receive the voice over script that I would be sending you
2. Read the script, record it and save the audio into an MP3 file
3. Upload the file into a dropbox folder that I would be sharing with you

Then I will integrate your voice into my video, upload it into my YouTube channel, add you as a collaborator and link your YouTube channel in the video’s description field.

WiiAnd360WithMe

Gamer That Likes To Game...A Lot
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi everyone,

Regards,
Michi
Hey I would love to! I'm be willing to record and send right away!

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Drop me a line if you need a German accent. You can check my channel to hear how it sounds :)

andrew everest

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I dont mind doing a voice over, check out my latest video, i've not got the best voice but i will certainly do it for you :)