Vlog Looking for a vlogger/youtuber to live with and make funny/dope videos.

SamWoj

Hi I live in Florida by a beach. Just moved here, looking for someone that would want to collaborate and make Fun Vlogs and challenge videos. My YT Channel is Sam Wojs. Message me if you are interested! I am 19 by the way! Guys and Girls both would be great!

Last edited:
Now that's what I call commitment, however, I don't think I could ever commit to living in a place like Florida ;)

I don't want to be mean but god this is a bit creepy. You just appeared out of nowhere, with this as your first message, asking strangers to 'possibly' move in with you and do things together. As I said, I'm not being mean, I'm sure you mean well but this is just weird.
All the best of luck!

I don't want to be mean but god this is a bit creepy. You just appeared out of nowhere, with this as your first message, asking strangers to 'possibly' move in with you and do things together. As I said, I'm not being mean, I'm sure you mean well but this is just weird.
All the best of luck!

I agree. I think it would be better if you just found someone to vlog with before even thinking about moving in with them. You have to like know someone before you commit to living in a house with them you know. Make a few friends, make some videos, and have some fun. I just think asking a stranger to move in is creepy.

I agree. I think it would be better if you just found someone to vlog with before even thinking about moving in with them. You have to like know someone before you commit to living in a house with them you know. Make a few friends, make some videos, and have some fun. I just think asking a stranger to move in is creepy.
[DOUBLEPOST=1490041040,1490040988][/DOUBLEPOST]I said possibly. But i deleted that part. Didnt mean to make it creepy

Back