Vlog Looking for a videoeditor/partner

Thenomadpack

Reaction score
Hello, so I'll try to keep this short, I'm a full time traveller, I've been hiking around Europe for the past four years with a couple of donkeys and two big dogs. I've been told many times that there's nothing online similar to what I do and people ask me many times if I have a website. Blah blah... Basically I'm looking for someone who knows about all this YouTube stuff and is good at making videos.
I'm told people are making money on YouTube and I have something which you won't find anywhere else. (Althought if you can find something similar please send me the link)
I would love to be able to have a basic income to cover my expenses so I can just keep walking and filming. And I'm sure there's some smart person here who can see the potential of something new on YouTube. There's alot more to how live than just walking, I have many outdoor skills and am capable of filming all sorts of tutorials for living outside all year round. There's much I can list here but that can wait for someone who's interested.
I don't know, I could do it all myself but I don't really like all this social media so it's a big learning curve, as for editng videos, just one look at all this files I have to choose from makes me dizzy.
So if your interested in partnering up, have a professional attitude and are interested in splitting any potential down the middle get in touch.
I have some photos on here but don't go on it much Instagram/thenomadpack

I don't use forums or the internet much so forgive me if this is in the wrong place