Looking for a video...

Markus001

Reaction score
Hi all!

About 2 years ago I saw a video on Youtube which I really liked. It featured different super heroes form platform videogames, Super Mario, Prince of Persia, Sonic... etc. You could see them going forward and facing obstacles, The images went switching from one hero to another, showing all of them while fightng their enemies.
But there comes a time when all of them find a great difficulty and you can see all of them defeated...
But after that, they get up and make themself stronger, they keep fighting and all of them success, and finally you see Mario findind the princess.
During all the video, there's a beautiful music, like encouraging, like violins.

It's some kind of motivational video.

I've been trying to find this video in youtube for several months and I'm unable to find it... my last hope is that some Youtube expert can help me.. maybe one of you can remember the name of the video or how to locate it...or where to ask at least. Or, should I post this on another thread in this forum?

Markus001

Reaction score
Hi!
I'm still looking for that video... tried to find it for a loooong time and no success...

If no one knows it.. at least, anyone could tell me how to look for it? any tool or search method to be used?

Thanks!