Looking for a suitable network

Govar

Reaction score
Hello
My channel has aprox. 40k subs and 1 million monthly view I'm looking for a suitable network that offer good share (split) and offer payment method other than paypal .
The channel is entertainment .

Govar

Reaction score
I already have adsense on but it lacks non-skipable ads .
I recently left scalelab , just wanted to join another network that offers big share and payment option other than paypal

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
I already have adsense on but it lacks non-skipable ads .
I recently left scalelab , just wanted to join another network that offers big share and payment option other than paypal
As I gave up on MCNs two years ago, I'm not the one to assist you with finding a new network. The reason I gave up on them was that they take money from you and give little to nothing in return. The money an MCN takes is taken out after YouTube takes its cut; so you usually make more money with Adsense alone than with an MCN, unless somehow such networks have more valuable ad deals.

If you ask Partner Support, you can get non-skippable ads back. I am a direct Adsense partner, and I have non-skippable ads enabled.

Govar

Reaction score
Well ,
Actually for two reasons :
1- Payment methods
2- non-skippabke ads
Can you tell me what exactly you did in steps to enable non-skipable ads

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
I clicked the Help and Feedback link in my Creator Dasboard; then selected Get Creator Support. When one does that there are several options presented; select "Monetization and Adsense"; click e-mail Support. Place your Channel link in the required space, don't say that it is about a specific video, and in the space provided to describe your issue, say "Please enable non-skippable ads for my channel".

You should see them activated a few days after this. BTW, there is a thread with these exact same instructions in this section of the forum; I'm surprised you didn't see it.

Next question: what payment method are you looking for?

Last edited:
Reactions: Game_Walkthroughs