Commentary Looking For a Sports Co-Commentator

Which Sport Would Be Good For a Whole COM Vs. COM Season?

• Total voters

XardicPenguin

A Flightless Bird. What Do You Want To Know?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
So I was thinking of doing a FULL season of any sport and have all of the teams in the league go against each other. Sort of a COMPUTER Vs. COMPUTER type thing. We could host a tournament of computer players, and be the commentators for EVERY GAME of EVERY TEAM.

This, as I am aware may take a LONG time. So it is a in and out type job. One person won't be required to be in EVERY game commentating. You can come for the first game and show up again at the last. I really don't care, as long as I have a co-commentator for every game. I will be taking multiple commentators, so this is a chance for anyone who wants some free exposure to 285 subscribers to get some minor recognition :)

It will also be a ton of fun obviously. It doesn't have to be serious, it can be a lot of fun. But I DO PREFER you know at least a LITTLE bit about the sport I select.

Recording schedules are once a week at any day when a group of us can get together. Mainly on weekends, but I will record multiple times if I have willing volunteers.

The ACTUAL videos will be posted on Sundays regularly.

I am holding a poll to decide which sport the full season is on since I like them all equally. The sport will either be Hockey, Football, or Baseball.

If you would like to sign up as a Co-Commentator, just leave a reply below, or private message me :)

Thanks For Playing!!

kkushalbeatzz

The original, diabolical, kkushalbeatzz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Indeed it can. As funny as we want, as long as we stay related to the sport at some points.
I'm in! I have an understanding of football and baseball and I can try to explain what's going on on the screen in hockey. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1366944346,1366944295][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, you try getting FIFA! I'm good at that and there are plenty of oppurtunities to make fun of people.

XardicPenguin

A Flightless Bird. What Do You Want To Know?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I'm in! I have an understanding of football and baseball and I can try to explain what's going on on the screen in hockey. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1366944346,1366944295][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, you try getting FIFA! I'm good at that and there are plenty of oppurtunities to make fun of people.
I am thinking either football or baseball at the moment. Probably football. Tecmo bowl maybe?

kkushalbeatzz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am thinking either football or baseball at the moment. Probably football. Tecmo bowl maybe?
Isn't that an NES game?

EDIT: I forgot about Wii Virtual Console if that's what you meant...

kkushalbeatzz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So, when did you want to do this exactly?