Gaming Looking for a solid group of friends - Funny Moments

Kniving777

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everyone,
I'm Kniving777, and I'm looking for some more people to play games with
Basically, I'd like to start a close group of friends who play games together.
I've switched my channel to "Funny Moments" and such, so commentaries/letsplays aren't really my thing.
This way, I like recording a lot more, because it's not about the gameplay alone, but also about the witty jokes, rages and great moments you make with your friends.
Please take this post seriously

I have some requirements though:
-No real sub req, but will look at the quality of your content/channel instead
-Be able to take punches, we'll curse aswell but the amount would be reasonable
-Have some of the games I have

Some more stuff I'd like to say:
-I have Gmod, CsGo, Golf with your Friends, No More Room In Hell(free), CoD:WaW
-Looking to get in the future: BO3( for mods), L4D2, Who's your Daddy,...
- I play everything on PC, although I have a Ps4 aswell
-Timezone is Gmt+1
-I'd like to record some off-camera first, not much, but a little so we can get to know eachother.
-Boys/girls/apache helicopters, all allowed
-I'm very picky in terms of collabs
-Lua knowledge is a great plus

If you haven't clicked off by now, feel free to contact me on my Twitter, which is
@Kniving777

Hope we'll get along just fine

Sincerely,
Kniving777

God chap

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dude, I want to cry right now, you sound like a person I would really love to play with if only our time zones were closer. ;-; (I don't have videos on my channel because I'm focused right now on graphic design and the fact that I don't friends to play lol).

Kniving777

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What timezone are you in exactly? I've played with Aussies and with americans, it's not always easy but it works.

Greed

Reaction score
Hey man i would love to at the least play a couple games and see how well we work together im in pst but iv played with ppl all over i have no vids up rn but i plan on soon and im 21 yrs old id love to play sometime id contact you on twitter but i dont have one atm

Commedi

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd be interested, GMT+1 is ideal for me but I don't swear, but I don't mind other people doing so. I've contacted you on Twitter/here for my information on stuff like Skype, etc.

Please note: I'm socially awkward, but I want to get out more with finding friends particularly so... Yeah.

God chap

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What timezone are you in exactly? I've played with Aussies and with americans, it's not always easy but it works.
My timezone is AST (Atlantic Standard Time) or UTC/GMT -4[DOUBLEPOST=1477269213,1477269193][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd be interested, GMT+1 is ideal for me but I don't swear, but I don't mind other people doing so. I've contacted you on Twitter/here for my information on stuff like Skype, etc.

Please note: I'm socially awkward, but I want to get out more with finding friends particularly so... Yeah.
I love your logo and banner <3

Commedi

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My timezone is AST (Atlantic Standard Time) or UTC/GMT -4[DOUBLEPOST=1477269213,1477269193][/DOUBLEPOST]
I love your logo and banner <3
Thanks <3 but fortunately I had a new update, but YTTalk doesn't accept my new art for some odd reason. Rippadoodles.

EDIT: IT LET ME UPPPPPPPPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Last edited:

Magicmanking

Reaction score
I added you on twitter so we can talk further if you dm me my name is jmontano802 on twitter

TrieTen

Reaction score
Hey my name on Youtube is Trieten, ive been interested in doing a funny moments montoge with gmod and such. im 20 years old if your interested hit me up Trieten@gmail.com