Animation Looking for a simple animator for a collab.

PitbullNorthC

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I am needing a certain type of certain animation for the background of one of my videos I'm making. Shouldn't be anything to complicated for someone who is decent at animating. I'm not. lol. So what I am offering is to give you an annotation and recognition at the end of the video I am making. If this is something you are interested in please let me know. I will be monetizing it so hope that won't be a problem.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What kind of animation are you looking for? Do you need 2 dimensions 3 dimensions and for what?

PitbullNorthC

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I am wanting it to be 2 dimensional really. I am simply wanting a conveyor belt with whatever type of background. I am wanting the conveyor belt to keep spinning going across the screen so I can add stuff on the conveyor belt later. From a first person perspective looking directly at it. Just one continuous clip. Doesn't have to be too long...I can extend it or edit it etc.
What kind of animation are you looking for? Do you need 2 dimensions 3 dimensions and for what?
I am an animator, You can check out my cartoons on my Youtube channel.
[DOUBLEPOST=1417292932,1417288987][/DOUBLEPOST]clicked your channel link and it says it doesnt exist.
I am an animator, You can check out my cartoons on my Youtube channel.

Loery Potpie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Animator
I am wanting it to be 2 dimensional really. I am simply wanting a conveyor belt with whatever type of background. I am wanting the conveyor belt to keep spinning going across the screen so I can add stuff on the conveyor belt later. From a first person perspective looking directly at it. Just one continuous clip. Doesn't have to be too long...I can extend it or edit it etc.

[DOUBLEPOST=1417292932,1417288987][/DOUBLEPOST]clicked your channel link and it says it doesnt exist.
Sorry, I had the wrong link. I just fixed it. You can check them out now.

PitbullNorthC

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Sorry, I had the wrong link. I just fixed it. You can check them out now.
ok can you do the clip that I was talking about? I am wanting it simple and 2d like your animation but I do want it to be smooth when the conveyor belt is moving.