Request Looking for a short video intro (Money negotiable)

DewmOnline

Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking for a nice video intro for my channel, I would like it really short 2-5seconds long.

Something nice and that fits with my current channel art, but nothing to flashy (I don't need my name in flames jumping off of a building with dubstep)
:D

I am willing to pay $10-$40 deepening on quality of work. (can transfer via paypal)

Anyways let me know. Thanks!

Reactions: Kagan

SereYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Youtuber
I can definitely do it! I have been using After Effects and Blender for a while now! I can create very smooth and creative 2d and 3d intros. Reply to me here or feel free to email me @ seregaming@outlook.com

DewmOnline

Reaction score
I can definitely do it! I have been using After Effects and Blender for a while now! I can create very smooth and creative 2d and 3d intros. Reply to me here or feel free to email me @ seregaming@outlook.com

Sounds like a plan! do you have any intros I could take a look at? or do you want to do something from scratch? I'm new to the process. :D

Feel free to PM on here. Thanks!

SereYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Youtuber
I usually make them all from scratch that way every intro is unique. If you would give me a few minutes I could upload some graphics that I have done for just my channel. I have others but they are on a separate computer.

SereYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Youtuber
This contains links to the graphics for you to view :D

Attachments

• Links to Graphics.txt
    154 bytes · Views: 3

DewmOnline

Reaction score
Would something like this be out of your range?
https:// .youtube.com/watch?v=nOdPfn_OZOY (You need to add the www)
But instead of the letters flying in,it just has my channel name, then does the spin to my logo.

SereYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Youtuber
Would something like this be out of your range?
https:// .youtube.com/watch?v=nOdPfn_OZOY (You need to add the www)
But instead of the letters flying in,it just has my channel name, then does the spin to my logo.
How close would you like it to be to that. Because if you want it fairly close, I can use the template and edit it the way you'd like.

DewmOnline

Reaction score
I guess the only part I really liked was the name > spin > logo.
I didn't care for the chrome. But you can check out my channel art for a color pallet idea. Once I get off work (here in a couple hours) I can send you my logo also.