Gaming Looking for a Serious 16 and Up Group

IkaikaTech

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hello my friend and I are looking for people to put time and effort in playing and recording with us we mainly just want to have fun and have some laughs. we are 17 and looking for pc players we don't care if your good or bad at any games we want to laugh and have fun thats our main objective
Games We Have
Rainbow Six Siege
Pubg
Golf With your friends
and many more
we are thinking of getting UNO

If you have any games that you'd like us to get just let us know!

My Discord is CosmicStrawberryYT#3760
My Friends Discord is NooiceGamer#2291

Reactions: NooiceGamer

NIghtmare56647

Reaction score
Hi, I would like to play with you guys and have some fun. I am 16 and don't have any experience with pc gaming but I am here to laugh. Please respond soon I would love to play with you guys.

IkaikaTech

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hi, I would like to play with you guys and have some fun. I am 16 and don't have any experience with pc gaming but I am here to laugh. Please respond soon I would love to play with you guys.
Hey man sorry about the late reply sure what’s your discord

Sk83rrxPunk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ayy, I got some similar games and would love to get back into youtube again.(btw 17 too)
discord is the same name #2883

NooiceGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ayy, I got some similar games and would love to get back into youtube again.(btw 17 too)
discord is the same name #2883
if you dont mind swearing and some dark humor then we can be Gucci

Freakygeak20

Reaction score
Hi! I have a small channel (around 50subs). I'm currntly looking for some people to play with and your offer seems cool. If you wanna collab message me on discord at: Freakygeak20#6247 I'm 17 btw

Reaction score
I have pubg but only on mobile. And I must admit I'm 15 not 16 if you are still interested then my discord is SoulTaker3535#6264