Looking for a review, thank you everyone in advance :)

WaffleDrone

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So yesterday was my first day uploading after stockpiling on videos for a while since I'm a college student, I make daily gameplay videos and I am currently playing Dark Souls 3 on there as well as Metro 2033 Redux, for the most recently recorded videos check out the dark souls ones :) that's the current audio setup that I'm using.

If you can offer any kind of help or advice about literally anything that has to do with the channel, from advertising advice, to audio loudness, to what I should do less or talk about less or people you would think would like to do collabs. It's all very much appreciated. Once they are out Mirror's edge and Doom are planned to replace Metro while they last, I also have some Amnesia custom story planned for next week!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCci4YhwhMqpXlAaAMxf2L3w

Patrick Mullaney

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Really dig your intense enthusiasm. I can tell you're smiling while playing the game, that is so important and truly rewards the viewer to let us know you are excited to make content for the audience.

Reactions: WaffleDrone

WaffleDrone

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Really dig your intense enthusiasm. I can tell you're smiling while playing the game, that is so important and truly rewards the viewer to let us know you are excited to make content for the audience.
Thank you so much man, it really means a lot to me hearing you say that! I do really enjoy making videos.

Reactions: Patrick Mullaney

BrandonJMusic

Reaction score
You seem to have your aesthetic and demeanor all dialed in, so now it's just a matter of creating more content and getting out to the relevant gaming community. Good work, man

Reactions: WaffleDrone

WaffleDrone

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You seem to have your aesthetic and demeanor all dialed in, so now it's just a matter of creating more content and getting out to the relevant gaming community. Good work, man
Thank you so much for your amazing words! It really means a lot to me to see that people enjoy the content that I put out and I really hope I can keep doing forever! It's something I really enjoy and I would love to spread that to others who might enjoy it too :D

HighSocietyGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I gotta say you got me laughing out loud so that is great haha so I would say keep up the good work man! You earned yourself a sub!

WaffleDrone

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I gotta say you got me laughing out loud so that is great haha so I would say keep up the good work man! You earned yourself a sub!
DUDE THATS AMAZING!!! Thank you so much! I'm really glad it made you laugh, I hope I can keep you laughing and having a good time on my channel :D

Reactions: HighSocietyGaming