Short Film Looking for a person that has good editing/graphical skills

FangedBeast

Well, I was planning to collaborate with someone but it turns out they had a Mac and couldn't use/open .avi files...

The clip (3 mins long) that will be used will be a speed run of a map in Minecraft, I'm looking for a 'chilled out' theme, yet with speed run elements (e.g. a timer); hence why I consider this more of an 'edit'/montage-y styled... *shrugs*

Reply below if you'd like to collaborate and I'll check out your work that you've done previously ;P

Perhaps the end product could go on your portfolio/channel too...

Well, I was planning to collaborate with someone but it turns out they had a Mac and couldn't use/open .avi files...

The clip (3 mins long) that will be used will be a speed run of a map in Minecraft, I'm looking for a 'chilled out' theme, yet with speed run elements (e.g. a timer); hence why I consider this more of an 'edit'/montage-y styled... *shrugs*

Reply below if you'd like to collaborate and I'll check out your work that you've done previously ;P

Perhaps the end product could go on your portfolio/channel too...

I could do it for you, but i do charge
Portfolio and Prices:
http://blockdesigns.weebly.com/

Thanks
Chris

Maybe! What's my share though?
I was thinking this could work out as a commission-free project but you get your 'share' by being able to put it on your channel too, or your portfolio... if you know what I mean/know how it works...
I drew a Stickman in paint is that good enough?
unfortunately not :s
You could always convert the .avi file into a filetype he is happy with.
yeah, i asked him about that but he said that even if i'd converted it - he still wouldn't be able to open it and would get a -30000 frames error. Also, DxTory doesn't allow me to export anything else other than .avi
i could do it for you
do you have any work of yours i can see?
I could do it for you, but i do charge
Portfolio and Prices:

Thanks
Chris

nah, it's fine

I'll edit it for free, I just need to know what you want? I know how to place a timer on with sony vegas, but what else do you need done with the video? Message me on skype if you still need help, segasaturnreviews.

I'll edit it for free, I just need to know what you want? I know how to place a timer on with sony vegas, but what else do you need done with the video? Message me on skype if you still need help, segasaturnreviews.
Yes, ik how to put a timer too but that's not all I want. I want it to be more of a 'montage' (although a chilled out style) style with effects and shiz but with some speed run elements e.g. a timer.

Here is what the person that i was going to be collaborating with before it broke down due to technical issues:
"I didn't plan on it [timer], it was going to have more of a relaxing feel with some nice color corrections and some effects here and there"

Though he later said that it'd be find for a timer*

Back