Short Film Looking for a person that has good editing/graphical skills

FangedBeast

Reaction score
Well, I was planning to collaborate with someone but it turns out they had a Mac and couldn't use/open .avi files...

The clip (3 mins long) that will be used will be a speed run of a map in Minecraft, I'm looking for a 'chilled out' theme, yet with speed run elements (e.g. a timer); hence why I consider this more of an 'edit'/montage-y styled... *shrugs*

Reply below if you'd like to collaborate and I'll check out your work that you've done previously ;P

Perhaps the end product could go on your portfolio/channel too...

Snittman

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You could always convert the .avi file into a filetype he is happy with.

BlockDesigns

Moving Pictures Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Well, I was planning to collaborate with someone but it turns out they had a Mac and couldn't use/open .avi files...

The clip (3 mins long) that will be used will be a speed run of a map in Minecraft, I'm looking for a 'chilled out' theme, yet with speed run elements (e.g. a timer); hence why I consider this more of an 'edit'/montage-y styled... *shrugs*

Reply below if you'd like to collaborate and I'll check out your work that you've done previously ;P

Perhaps the end product could go on your portfolio/channel too...

I could do it for you, but i do charge
Portfolio and Prices:
http://blockdesigns.weebly.com/

Thanks
Chris

FangedBeast

Reaction score
Maybe! What's my share though?
I was thinking this could work out as a commission-free project but you get your 'share' by being able to put it on your channel too, or your portfolio... if you know what I mean/know how it works...
I drew a Stickman in paint is that good enough?
unfortunately not :s
You could always convert the .avi file into a filetype he is happy with.
yeah, i asked him about that but he said that even if i'd converted it - he still wouldn't be able to open it and would get a -30000 frames error. Also, DxTory doesn't allow me to export anything else other than .avi
i could do it for you
do you have any work of yours i can see?
I could do it for you, but i do charge
Portfolio and Prices:

Thanks
Chris
nah, it's fine

Lucas White

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I'll edit it for free, I just need to know what you want? I know how to place a timer on with sony vegas, but what else do you need done with the video? Message me on skype if you still need help, segasaturnreviews.

FangedBeast

Reaction score
I'll edit it for free, I just need to know what you want? I know how to place a timer on with sony vegas, but what else do you need done with the video? Message me on skype if you still need help, segasaturnreviews.
Yes, ik how to put a timer too but that's not all I want. I want it to be more of a 'montage' (although a chilled out style) style with effects and shiz but with some speed run elements e.g. a timer.

Here is what the person that i was going to be collaborating with before it broke down due to technical issues:
"I didn't plan on it [timer], it was going to have more of a relaxing feel with some nice color corrections and some effects here and there"

Though he later said that it'd be find for a timer*

pealo1

Reaction score
Hi im new to this fourm but I have experiance with video editing

Check my videos out