Gaming Looking for a PC Gaming Crew

JosueJedi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah ive been searching for a crew too, im 15 and i play both gmod and minecraft Skype: JosueJedi Steam: JosueJedi
I have a Tritton Kunai Headset and i use fraps contact me if you wanna record

Last edited:

ezmac

EZ Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man I would love to play and record sometime! I use a blue snowball mic and i am 16 yrs of age. My favorite game to play is Minecraft, but I do have gmod as well as a friend who would for sure play with us.
Let me know if you wanna play. my skype is ezmac23

Marksman46

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Might be up to it, I'm mature but not to the point where its irritating or overbearing. I am also 18 and have a studio quality mic. Let me know. My steam is Marksman46. :)

ACBTgames

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I too have all the games, am 18, have a good mic, and am are fun.. what a coincidence...
&, I'm not sure what you mean by mature?

JosueJedi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man I would love to play and record sometime! I use a blue snowball mic and i am 16 yrs of age. My favorite game to play is Minecraft, but I do have gmod as well as a friend who would for sure play with us.
Let me know if you wanna play. my skype is ezmac23
Hey I Added You to my skype.[DOUBLEPOST=1391998397,1391998374][/DOUBLEPOST]
Might be up to it, I'm mature but not to the point where its irritating or overbearing. I am also 18 and have a studio quality mic. Let me know. My steam is Marksman46. :)
I added you on steam, looking forward to record with you guys

Last edited:

DestroyerNecro

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Sounds fun if you still need someone i'm here. I have gmod , tf2 snd also the hidden. If you still look for someone you can PM me at any time.
I would say i'm pretty mature :p . I'm 15 years old and I love making videos with other people .