Gaming Looking For A PC Gamer Collab

KingPug

Hey my names Ryan im 14 (15 in about a month) and im looking for someone to collab with I have no videos but i used to do many before but i removed them cause i stopped for a while but im looking to get back into it with someone and hopefully that someone is you I am a PC gamer and i would be looking to play minecraft as that all my computer can record but if you have a channel and want to record i have other games like CSGO GTAV and Gmod. I hope if you reply we can be friends if you do wish to reply msg me on twitter @RyanG_18 or just commen here .

Thx :D

PS my YT Banner is TZP cause my old name i am working on a new one

Hey my names Ryan im 14 (15 in about a month) and im looking for someone to collab with I have no videos but i used to do many before but i removed them cause i stopped for a while but im looking to get back into it with someone and hopefully that someone is you I am a PC gamer and i would be looking to play minecraft as that all my computer can record but if you have a channel and want to record i have other games like CSGO GTAV and Gmod. I hope if you reply we can be friends if you do wish to reply msg me on twitter @RyanG_18 or just commen here .

Thx :D

PS my YT Banner is TZP cause my old name i am working on a new one
first whats your channel second heres my discord lol robot gamer plays#9769

I have my first video ready to go up just making a thumbnail but here the channel and ofcource DOT= a dot xD

wwwDOTyoutubeDOTcom/channel/UCTwXOojhi33m8HytwsW5aHQ

Back