Other Looking for a partner to do a Diablo 3 Let's Play!

iRemi

iRemiGames
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello there!

I'm thinking of starting a Diablo 3 series leveling from 1 to 60 for my YouTube channel although I would love to do a collab with one of you guys, so why not play multiplayer?!

I am from England, although I usually record quite late at night 00:00 to 02:00 GMT (19:00
- 21:00 EDT I believe) so please make sure you will be available around about this time.

You will obviously need a descent quality microphone, and be comfortable to commentate whilst playing the game.

Let me know if any of you would be interested!

Feel free to check out my current content on my channel before considering!

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Right I would do it in a heart beat as well if I owned the game.

ThePrinceofMillAve

The Dark Heart of My Little Pwny
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I might actually be able to swing that. I'm at GMT-7 and that lands it around 5pm for me (and I'm generally not doing anything midday.) I also have Diablo 3 and quit playing for lack of anything to do in the game.

Consolex

you can't fall off the floor
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have Diablo 3 and will keep this in mind I have to check my schedule a little bit but I have registered interest. Cheers

iRemi

iRemiGames
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Awesome, just let me know guys if you are able to commit. Just got back from a quick break away so I can start recording as soon as :)

Escimo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I got Diablo 3, and i think my english would be good enough, the only problem is that i go to school and it would only work friday saturday and sunday for me :)