Animation Looking for a partner to create a channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgi

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Georgi and I'm looking for someone to help me create a channel. Our goal will be to upload one video per week, 4-5 videos per month and reach 1,000 subscribers by the end of next year.

So why is this thread in "Animation"? Well, to put it simply, I'm looking for an animator, someone who can animate and isn't afraid of a challenge.

Okay, then what is the channel about? The channel's main focus will be mythology, we will cover every myth and legend from every corner of the world, starting with Greek and ending with Argentinian.

But, why mythology? The reason is simple, I noticed that there aren't any good YouTube channels that focus strictly on the myths and legends of the world. You've got your histories, geographies and even alternate histories but no one is making videos on probably the most interesting part of the ancient world, the myths and legends of that time.

If you are interested or have any questions, leave a comment or PM me and we will discuss this further.
Thank you for taking your time to read this thread, I really appreciate it.

EDIT: The animation style I am looking for is "Lineless" or "Cutout" but any style would do fine, so if you can animate in general and are interested, message me.

Last edited:

MrMad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
what kind of animation are you looking for theres allot of different types and styles that u should specify

Georgi

Reaction score
ould
what kind of animation are you looking for theres allot of different types and styles that u should specify
If you can do lineless or cutout that would be great, if not then any animation style would do.

Leveh

Reaction score
I currently have 130 subscribers if you would like to make videos with me :)

ThomasTalks

Reaction score
Very interesting concept. I love Greek mythology specifically.
I think you have a good idea there!

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
The OP of this thread hasn't visited the forums in over 11 weeks, so I've locked this thread to prevent confusion about active collaborations.

Status
Not open for further replies.