Gaming Looking for a new group to game with!

TheToastGamer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
How’s it going?

My name is Lexi, I’m 19 & I’m from the UK!

I’ve finally gotten back into the hang of recording and uploading to youtube, so im pretty much just looking for some more people to hang and record with!

My aim for this post:

- To find a new group of guys and gals to game with, have a laugh with, and help grow their YouTube channels!

- To find people at least over the age of 16, but if you’re a decent person then you’re more than welcome to join!

- To find people who play the following: GMOD, PUBG, CS:GO, FORTNITE, RUST, GTA, THE FOREST (and any other awesome multiplayer, funny moment type games).

- I’m not fussed about subscribers, but at least over 100 would be great!

- To find people with decent mics, and a decent sense of humour!

When it comes to YouTube, it’s important to have a network of other youtubing friends that you can rely on for help, recording, support and just about anything else to help grow your channel, as well as to possibly find your next best friends :’)

I promise i'll reply! I've seen a lot of these posts and people never get back to you, it can be very annoying!

If you think you’re up for it contact me I don’t bite:

Steam: Toasty

Discord: Lexi#3199

Thanks guys, have a great day!

Philofhatsandgames

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ey Toast gamer. The name is Philofhatsandgames. I'm a youtuber who already sent you my discord. I have 620 subs and just want to build my way up some more. I just got into using Sony vegas like yesturday so only four videos so far have been fabulously edited. I have cut my videos in the past but now I'm stepping up to do better.
If you'd like to do a collab, let me know, I'll be more than happy to play with you.

Battlefield

Reaction score
How many subs do you have ? and on what console do you play ?
we have 130k subs and looking for someone to collab on XB1