Request Looking for a new Channel Art Banner (FREE)

Karnage316

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi guys,

I've been putting a fair bit of work into my channel lately but I found that my previous channel name of "Karl Plays" had already been used quite a lot, being fairly generic.

So, I put some thought into a new name for it and have now come up with the name of "Karl's Game Port". This seems to be a fairly unique one that's not had much usage but of course, it now means my channel art is somewhat out of date.

While I've been doing fairly well in sorting out thumbnails, I'll admit my skills in GIMP and the like are fairly lacking and so I can't really put together a strong piece of channel art for my page, so I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me by putting one together for me to use? Money is fairly tight for me at the moment so I can't really offer payment to anyone, but I would be appreciative to anyone who can help out and will credit them fully for the artwork. I'm looking for something fairly dark but still eye-catching, in a sci-fi/technological kind of theme to go with the whole "Game Port" idea.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide!

Karl

Karnage316

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
@KanSanG - Awesome, that looks great! :D How do you want to be credited on the Description and is there any link you want me to direct people to? :D