Looking for a new camera

My Family Vlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I currently am using a brand new GoPro Hero5 Black. I need to get a new camera for the family. The kicker is we want it to be waterproof because we go to Hawaii a lot so we were looking at the Fujifilm XP90. It has pretty decent reviews for that it is meant for but i was wondering if anyone has used it to record Vlogs.

Thank you!

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I currently am using a brand new GoPro Hero5 Black. I need to get a new camera for the family. The kicker is we want it to be waterproof because we go to Hawaii a lot so we were looking at the Fujifilm XP90. It has pretty decent reviews for that it is meant for but i was wondering if anyone has used it to record Vlogs.

Thank you!
If you don't like your Hero 5 Black I will take it off your hands ;). I was literally going to recommend the Hero 5, I currently have the Hero 3 and Hero 4 Black and I love those cameras. For something that has zoom and all that stuff I can't really help you.

Fortyone

Reaction score
If you want an action cam, GoPros are as good as they come. If you want something else, you can look into DSLR cameras as a good alternative.